Creating simple, delicious and nutritious raw food dishes has never been easier.
If you already know the power of eating whole raw organic foods, but need some guidance in learning how to prepare these healthy dishes. Then this is the course for you!
In this course your going to learn how to create 40 gourmet raw food recipes.
The recipes range from super simple to more advanced. You’ll learn about infused waters and smoothies. Soups, salads, appetizers, main meals and of course desserts! As a bonus you get 3 full colour recipe books to download, making these delicious recipes, easy to recreate in your very own home kitchen.
These recipes are especially exciting if your looking “to go” or already are vegetarian, vegan, dairy or gluten free. You’ll also be happy to know that none of the recipes contain white sugar, highly processed ingredients or trans fats.
What are the requirements?
- None! You can be an absolute beginner or fully raw and just looking for new recipe ideas.
- You will need a high speed blender, a good sharp knife and cutting board for most recipes.
- A dehydrator, nut bag, and spiralizer are helpful but not necessary. As they are only used in a handful of the recipes.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 43 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
- “Create 40 delicious gourmet raw food recipes”
- Learn how to make simple and healthy snacks
- Learn how to create wonderful hydrating drinks
- Mesmerize family and friends with wonderful desserts – they won’t even know there raw!
- BONUS ~ 3 full colour recipe books. (downloadable)
Who is this course for?
- People who want the benefits: of energy, vitality and even weight-loss. By adding more raw fruits and vegetables into their daily diet.
- Anyone who’s looking to learn how to create raw food recipes and daily meals in a gourmet way.
- If you want to start the detoxing process by getting rid of white sugar, dairy, trans-fats, gluten and processed foods.
- The course is for people wanting to move away from the standardized diet and are more open to trying new and different recipes.
- It’s not for the person who doesn’t like to try new recipes or wants to eat their raw foods in a mono state.
Once again, get the course here…. Use the coupon code for the discounted rate of $10 regular price is $79.